Enjoy JewelryNest's Benefit
Open Up an Account
Redeem your Points.
JewelryNest is pleased to announce our easy to earn and redeem rewards program. The Reward Points Program allows you to earn points for certain actions you take on the jewelryNest site.
Points are awarded based on making purchases and customer actions such as submitting reviews.
Enjoy the benefit to save from U.S.A direct manufacturers. If you are already a registered customer, log in to your account, and view your Reward Balance.
Earnings of Reward Points for Customer
Once you open your account, you will earn and accrue loyalty points reward points, which are then redeemable at the time of purchase towards your order's cost.
Rewards are a bonus to your shopping experience on the site and just one of the ways we thank you for being a loyal customer.
How Reward Point Work
When you purchase at jewelrynest.com, for every $1 you spend, you will be rewarded one loyalty point that can be used towards your next purchase.
Assume that you purchased you purchase an item for $500, you will earn 500 reward points. Upon making your next purchase,
you can redeem your reward points to receive a discount of up to $25 (100 points = $25 or 5% of the total of
At jewelryNest, the has the right to make changes to this policy at any time without prior notice or liability,
so please visit this page often. Rewards Program does not make any expressed or implied representation or warranties to you regarding the accuracy, reliability, availability, or other operation(s),
or that your access to Rewards or presentations
Acquire Loyalty Reward Points
- Making purchases — you earn Loyalty points based on the price of item(s) purchased, and these rewards are added to your Reward Points balance.
- Registering on jewelrynest.com Subscribing to JewelryNest mailing list Earn points by inviting your friends to join jewelrynest.com
- Converting Invitations and earn loyalty points for every invitation you send out leads to your friends registering on jewelrynest.com.
- Converting Invitations to Order — Earn loyalty points for every request you send out, which leads to a purchase
- Review Submission form — Earn points for deferring product reviews.
Rewards points Convention Rate
The amount of reward points is resolute by a conversion rate of both currency spent on item(s) to points and a conversion rate of loyalty points earned to currency for
Qualifying for Reward Points
You can qualify for your loyalty reward points at checkout. If you have collected enough points to redeem them, you will have the convenience to value the points as payment methods.
The ability to require loyalty points and your balance and the monetary equivalent of this balance will be shown to you in the checkout Payment Method area.
Applied loyalty reward points can be applied in conjunction with other payment methods such as credit cards, gift cards, and more.
Loyalty Points Minimums and Maximums
Loyalty points award attend to be complete at a minimum value applied for redemption. If this choice is selected,
you will not be able to use your loyalty reward points until you accumulate a minimum number of points.
They willReward points may also be complete at the maximum value of points that can be accumulated. If this preference is selected, you will redeem your accrued points before you can earn more points.
handling My Loyalty Reward Points
You have the choice to view and handle your reward points through your Customer Account. From the account, you will be able to review your total points (and currency equivalent),
the minimum needed to redeem, whether you have reached the maximum points limit, and an accumulated history of loyalty reward points acquired, redeemed, and lost.
The record will retain and show historical rates and currency for informational purposes and appear with comprehensive informational messages regarding points, including expiration notifications.
You can sign up for an email alert each time your balance fluctuates when you either earn, redeem, or lose points, as well as point expiration notifications.
This feature is to be found in the reward points section of the Customer Rewards.
- You will need to create an account on jewelrynest.com and purchase and item(s) that will be recorded and updated accordingly
- You must be an individual, a resident of the United States or Canada, and 18 years of age or older
- Returns will be deducted from your points balance and recorded and updated accordingly
- Points are converted for purchases only; they do not have a cash value
- Loyalty reward is not transferable between different user
- Pending points become available to spend seven days after your order is despatched